Saturday, December 21, 2013

Homework completed...just in time for the break!

I was given an assignment to complete by friend and colleague, Antonio Vendramin. It has taken me several days to get to this as I have a 10 week old at home. 
Here are 11 random facts about me:


1) I was born in Cape Town and moved to Vancouver in 1980. 

2)  My niece was the first person in my family born in Canada. 


3) I have a love/hate relationship with my birthday. Being born on Dec 26 sucks, but people remember it! 


4) I was 1 of 3 people born on Dec 26 in my family. Unfortunately, my grandfather and uncle are not longer around to share birthdays with me. 


5) The day my daughter was born was both the best and worst day of my life. Read my blog post to find out why. 


6) After high school I went to university to be a high school PE teacher. Boy was I wrong about where I would end up! 


7) In 1988 I was the provincial champion for vault in my age group. 


8) My husband and I went to elementary and high school together, but in separate grades. 

9) I played the trumpet through high school. 

10) I hate public speaking, ironic as that's what I do all day. 5 year olds are very forgiving! 

11) In 1990, my gymnastics career ended because I broke my big toe into 50+ pieces. 

Questions from Antonio:

1. Favourite place you have visited? Venice, Italy. I stayed in campsite across from Venice which we had to take a water taxi to/from and one morning I woke up early to watch the sunrise over Venice. 
2. Favourite sports team? NHL - Canucks. MLS - Whitecaps. NFL - Chargers 
3. Five songs on your device/CD in my car… right now I currently have a Charlotte Diamond CD in my car (and yes I know ALL words!)
4. Biggest surprise of your life? Finding out I was pregnant after a year of trying. We found out three days after seeing a fertility doctor and the day after I booked my flight to Israel. 
5. What would your best friend say they like MOST about you? I am dependable and will always be there to what ever they need. 
6. Nickname? Current or past. Munchkin 
7. Favourite number?  Why is that number significant? I like the #7, there is no real significance. My new house address is 14721 - all multiples of 7, so I am happy! 
8. What drives you crazy? People being late
9. Biggest fear? Anything with snakes and spiders
10. Favourite movie? ...Finding Nemo...
11. If you could do anything other than what you are currently doing career-wise, what would it be? I would love to be a CSI.

Now its your turn:

Gallit Zvi 
Michelle Hiebert
Dave Beaudry
Jennifer Paszkat 
Laura Murtsell 
Hugh McDonald
Liane Loeppky 
Holly Dickinson 
Whatarisaid
Lilliana Bolton 
Erika Gray 

Questions for you: 

1) If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
2) What is your biggest regret?
3) If you could change one thing about yourself physically what would it be?
4) What is your favourite colour and why?
5) Favourite food?
6) What is your best childhood memory?
7) What is the weirdest animal you have held/touched?
8) Where is the furthest place from home you have traveled?
9) Most recent book you have read is?
10) What are you most proud of in your adult life?
11) What is 1 thing on your bucket list?

Here’s how it works:
  1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
  2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
  4. List 11 bloggers.
  5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.

Post back here with a link after you write this. Go on, you have homework to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment